- Nov. 9 - Heterodoxy & Heresy (series introduction)
- Nov. 16 - Roman Catholicism
- Nov. 23 - Churches of the Classical Reformation (Lutherans, Calvinists, Reformed, Zwinglians, Anglicans, Episcopalians, Methodists, Wesleyans)
- Nov. 30 - Churches of the Radical Reformation (Anabaptists, Baptists, Brethren, Amish, Mennonites, Restorationists, Adventists)
- Dec. 7 - Modern Revivalism (Pentecostalism, Charismatics, Evangelicalism)
- Dec. 14 - Non-Christian Religions (Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Sikhism, Wicca, Neo-paganism, Zoroastrianism, Modern Gnosticism, Animism)
- Dec. 21 - Non-Mainstream Christians (Swedenborgians, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Unitarian Universalists, Christadelphians, Christian Science, Unification Church ("Moonies"); also includes series conclusions)
Update as of October 2009: This series is being updated and re-recorded for broadcast via Ancient Faith Radio. Watch for it there, starting October 4th!