Monday, October 6, 2008

Some have asked


I've nearly taken this off the market a few times recently, but since some have asked again, I thought I might post the link to my little book of poetry that I published a few years ago.

I'm honestly not quite sure what to do with it. If I were to do it again, it would probably be quite a bit different. One piece in particular I find cited every so often by people I don't know (here's one from last month), which I find a bit curious.

Do with it what you will!

5 comments:

Matthew the Curmudgeon said...

Thanks, Father,looks interesting so I may buy a copy.
What's the story on thefront cover?
And what about the guy on the back cover?

Fr. Andrew said...

The front cover is a photo I took when I visited the isle of Iona in 2001. The guy on the back cover is me! (It was a few years before I went to seminary.)

amy said...

Is there a copy in our church library? If not, I hope you'll make one available =-)

also...food for thought...maybe a group pilgrimage someday for parishioners of St. George to Iona?!

Fr. Andrew said...

Amy,

There is not currently a copy in the church library. I don't have any extras on hand, either (the printers don't give them to me for free, unfortunately).

I'd love to go back to Iona. It's a bit cost-prohibitive for me, though, so I'm not sure when or if I'll ever be able to.

There is, however, a group dedicated to such pilgrimages, called Friends of Orthodoxy on Iona. They do pilgrimages to other sites around the UK and Ireland, as well.

titus2woman said...

LOVE the sample you linked to~I'll hafta look into it! (((((HUGS))))) sandi